We love the Would She Rather bridal shower game because it’s all about the bride! Guests get to prove how well they know the future Mrs. by guessing which she would rather, this or that style. No matter who comes out on top, this game is guaranteed to keep guests entertained and laughing.
What do you need to play the Would She Rather bridal shower game?
- Enough of our FREE Would She Rather bridal shower game cards for each guest (including the bride!) to have a copy.
- A pen or pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner.
How do you play?
- Give the bride a Would She Rather bridal shower game card and ask her to check which option she prefers for all 16 scenarios. When she’s finished, keep this game card as your answer key.
- When you’re ready to begin playing, hand out game cards along with pens or pencils to each guest and give them 5 minutes to check their answers.
- At the end of the 5 minutes, have players swap their game card with another guest for grading.
- One by one, announce which option she’d rather for each of the 16 scenarios from your answer key. Make sure the bride is front and center for this part!
- Have guests mark each correct response as a point then tally up the total points when you’re finished. The guest with the highest score wins!
Extra tips for playing
- Make sure that all guests fill out their name and point total so when it comes time to hand out prizes, the winner has their game card as proof.
- Because this game could end up resulting in a tie, we suggest purchasing a few extra prizes (you can always crown a 2nd and 3rd place winner).
- Go the extra step by quizzing the groom prior to the bridal shower and read his responses aloud to everyone. It’s always funny to see just how well he knows his future wife!