Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning we earn commissions if you shop through the links below. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
We here at Modern MOH are thrilled to announce our partnership with Miss to Mrs Box, the ultimate bridal subscription service. Besides their attention to detail and high-quality products, we love this company’s ability to customize its service to meet the needs of every uniquely individual bride-to-be.
Whether you’re newly engaged or just a few short months from the big day, Miss to Mrs Box will tailor your subscription plan according to your wedding date. From their “Let’s Plan This” beginners box all the way to their final “Honeymooners” box, MTM covers all stages of the wedding planning process.
Miss to Mrs Box Key Features:
- It’s stacked: Each Miss to Mrs Box features 6-7 fully sized items from bridal goodies to wedding planning helpers.
- It’s affordable: At just $35 per box (all valued over $100), Miss to Mrs is cheaper than nearly all other bridal subscription boxes. They even offer 30% off your first box using the code BOX30.
- It’s highly rated: Miss to Mrs Bridal Box currently has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars with over 7,000 verified reviews on Trustpilot.
What’s Inside Miss to Mrs Box?
Each bridal box is specifically designed to coincide with a particular theme based on the timing of your wedding. Items featured in Miss to Mrs boxes include:
- Wedding planning tools and advice (i.e. planners, notebooks, checklists, and vow books)
- Exclusive apparel and bridal merchandise (i.e. engagement shirts, robes, hats, and tote bags)
- Decor elements and party essentials (i.e. balloons, banners, cake toppers, and photo-booth props)
- Spa and bridal beauty products (i.e. bath bombs, hair pins, and makeup)
- Additional tips, ideas, and inspiration
New Membership Perk: The Planning Bundle
Miss to Mrs Box is now offering subscribers a new membership perk called The Planning Bundle. Included in this Planning Bundle are five unique benefits, valued at over $200, to help your bride-to-be plan the wedding of her dreams!
1. The Boss Method Wedding Planning System by Flutter Social (MSRP $27)
The organization system & planning tools used by pro planners and weekly *LIVE* Q&A and private Facebook group.
2. Wedding Planning Guide (MSRP $30)
A planning guide in each box packed with advice, checklists, worksheets & detailed to-do lists to help you stay on track.
3. Wedding Club Card (MSRP $30)
All subscribers will receive access to a vendor directory full of exclusive discounts at top bridal brands on everything from bridesmaid dresses to wedding stationery.
4. Miss to Mrs Shop (Exclusive promotions)
Subscriber-only discount code for an additional 20% OFF in the MTM Shop, early access to exclusive products & sales.
5. Name Change Service (MSRP $50)
Print At Home Kit with step-by-step instructions and forms to save you time for changing your name after marriage.
What are the Miss to Mrs Box Themes?
Miss to Mrs Bridal Box has curated 9 unique themes to cover all stages of the wedding planning process:
- “Lets Plan This”
- “Ultimate Bridal Swag”
- “Wedding Day Essentials”
- “Keep Calm & Plan On”
- “It’s Party Time”
- “Classy & Fabulous”
- “Maximum Romance”
- “Sweating for the Wedding”
How Do I Start My Subscription?
Starting your Miss to Mrs Bridal Box subscription couldn’t be easier! Here’s how in three simple steps:
- Step One: Go to the their Homepage and click ‘Subscribe Now’ if you are a bride-to-be or ‘Send as Gift’ if you are a maid of honor or bridesmaid who is sending this to your BFF.
- Step Two: Put in your wedding date (month/day/year) or click “we haven’t decided yet”.
- Step Three: Decide which subscription plan works best for you based on frequency and pricing. Depending on how far out your wedding is, there may be multiple options.
Can you Cancel Miss to Mrs Box?
Yes, you are able to cancel your subscription at any time, but keep in mind that you will be charged a $20 cancellation fee. If you do need to cancel, be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance of your next payment.
For more on MTM’s cancellation policy, please visit the FAQ section of their site.