The What’s In Your Purse? game is one of the easiest and funniest bridal shower games there is. It remains such a popular choice because it’s a great way to get guests interacting and having a good time without being too boring or cliche. The only requirement to play is a purse full of random objects!
What do you need to play the What’s In Your Purse? game?
- Enough copies of our FREE printable What’s In Your Purse? game cards so that every guest has one.
- A pen/pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner.
How do you play?
- When you’re ready to begin playing, hand out the What’s In Your Purse? game cards and pens/pencils to each guest.
- It’s up to you whether or not you want players to go through their purses at their own pace or if you want to call out each item in order and have guests search their purses as you read off the list.
- Each item found equals a corresponding point total and the player with the most total points wins!
Extra tips for playing
- If you don’t have any other filler games lined up, this is a great option to play while the bride is opening her gifts.
- We recommend having players search through their purses as you read from the list because it’s always hilarious to see what people pull out.
- This game could end up having multiple winners, so either plan ahead by purchasing multiple prizes or have a tie breaker round ready to go (i.e. have everyone vote on who has the strangest item in their purse)