Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning we earn commissions if you shop through the links below. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
We consider the He Said She Said bridal shower game to be the GOAT when it comes to printable games. So in order to earn the title of GMOHOAT (greatest maid of honor of all time), featuring this game is a total must.
Seriously, what better way to celebrate the bride and groom’s upcoming nuptials than an innocent game of finger-pointing.
What do you need to play the He Said She Said bridal shower game?
- Enough copies of our FREE printable He Said She Said bridal shower game cards so that each guest has one PLUS an extra to serve as your answer key.
- A pen/pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner.
How do you play?
- Before the bridal shower, you’ll have to sit down with the bride and groom to create your answer key. One by one read through the descriptions and have the couple decide who is most likely to say that certain phrase. If they cannot agree on who the description applies to most, mark the answer as both.
- At the bridal shower, gather guests into one area and hand out the He Said She Said game cards and a pen/pencil. Set your phone timer to 3 minutes and instruct all players to begin.
- Once the timer goes off, have guest swap their game cards with another player for grading.
- One by one, read the correct responses off your answer key. All correct responses equal a point and the player with the most total points wins!
Extra tips for playing
- To really take this game to the next level, record the couple’s responses as your answer key and play it for guests the day of. Not only is this a super cute way to show off the bride and groom as a couple but it is guaranteed to generate some serious laughter.
- Make sure that all guests fill out their name and point total so when it comes time to hand out prizes, the winner has their game card as proof.
- This is one of those bridal shower games that may result in multiple winners. We suggest purchasing 2-3 prizes just in case (you can always give them out to the 2nd and 3rd place players).
Simply enter your email to receive your FREE printable!
Check your inbox...
Your printable is on the way!
He Said She Said bridal shower game printable preview
Two 5×7 inch game cards formatted onto 8.5×11 inch paper with easy-to-follow crops marks
Shop our Premium Designs!
How do we print?
Once the games are downloaded they can be printed either at home or at any local print shop!
Why is it titled free printables if they are $4, is there a free version, or have you decided to charge and forgot to update your post?
Yes, there is a free version that you can receive by entering your email into the large pink box in the middle of the post. I include my premium designs in case there are people who prefer a more custom look.