Our Find the Guest bridal shower game is the ultimate way to get guests interacting without worrying about a lull in the conversation. In other words, it’s the perfect icebreaker. Not only is this game extremely easy to play, but it will help take some of the pressure off of the bride to constantly have to be entertaining her guests. Overall, it’s a total win-win!
What do you need to play the Find the Guest bridal shower game?
- Enough copies of our FREE printable Find the Guest bridal shower game cards so that each guest has one.
- A pen/pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner (if you choose to make this game competitive).
How do you play?
- There are a few ways to play our Find the Guest bridal shower game. If you want this game to serve as an icebreaker for guests, then you should place the game cards and pens/pencils in a central area and allow each person to play at their own pace. This is a more natural way to get guests conversing without simply looking for the “right” guest.
- If you want this game to be more competitive, then you should gather guests together (once everyone has had a chance to eat) and pass out a game card and pen/pencil to each player. On your “go”, players will begin searching for a guest that fits each of the 15 different descriptions. The first guest to fill in all 15 wins.
- The final way to play this game is a mix of the first two options- guests can play at their own pace while also remaining competitive. Instead of the winner being the player to fill in their game card the fastest, crown the winner as the guest who has the most variety in their answers. In other words, if a player finds a different guest to match each of the 15 descriptions, then they would beat another player who used the same guest for multiple descriptions.
Extra tips for playing
- Make sure that everyone fills out their name when they first receive their game card. Between eating, drinking, and socializing, it’s common for these cards to get put down and mixed up.
- Depending on which way you play the game, there could end up being multiple winners. It’s up to you if you want to purchase multiple prizes or plan ahead for some sort of tie breaker round.
- There is a small chance that there will not be a guest that matches a certain description we’ve chosen. If that is the case, simply sub in one of your own ideas!