Let’s be honest, this is really what being a maid of honor is all about- planning an epic bachelorette bash for your bestie. Over the last few generations, this girls-only celebration of the bride-to-be has gone from a simple night on the town to a weekend long getaway. Whether your BFF wants a destination celebration or a close to home hangout, it’s your job as maid of honor to plan one wild weekend. We’re talking dirty decorations, team bride tanks, boozy brunches and holy hangover kits. To help you make decisions both big and small, we’ve narrowed it down to our favorite must-haves and dos, including some extra fun tips along the way!
- What to Bring to a Bachelorette Party: The Ultimate Packing List
- 9 Bachelorette Party Activities That Don’t Involve Strippers
- 7 Bachelorette Party Games to Kick Off Your Girls Night Out
- Bachelorette Survival 101: How to Build an “Oh Shit Kit”
- 5 Fundamental Decorations for the Bachelorette and Her Party Pad
- 30 Trendy Tees and Tanks for Any Bachelorette Party
- How to Plan the Best Bachelorette Party