Bridal Emoji Pictionary is one of our must-plays at any bridal shower (we are modern maids of honor after all). Not only is this bridal shower emoji game super simple, it’s guaranteed to get guests giggling as they try to solve these silly clues. Even better, this is the perfect game to keep guests entertained while the bride is opening her gifts.
What do you need to play Bridal Emoji Pictionary?
- Enough of our FREE Bridal Emoji Pictionary printable game cards for each guest (bride included!) to have a copy.
- A pen/pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner.
How do you play?
- As guests gather around to watch the bride open her gifts, begin handing out the Bridal Emoji Pictionary game cards along with a pen/pencil to each player.
- Once everyone has their game cards, set your phone timer for 5 minutes and instruct all players to begin. When the timer goes off, have guest swap cards with another player for grading.
- One by one, read off the correct responses from your answer key.
- Each correct response equals one point. The player that has the most total points is the winner!
Extra tips for playing
- Make sure that all guests fill out their name and point total so when it comes time to hand out prizes, the winner has their game card as proof.
- If someone’s answer is partially correct, you can choose to give them a half point or take it to a group vote.
- This is one of those bridal shower games that may result in a multiple winners. We suggest purchasing 2-3 prizes just in case (you can always give them out to the 2nd and 3rd place players).