According to the all-omniscient Google, bridal shower bingo is the most searched for printable on the market. That comes as no surprise to us as every single bridal shower we’ve attended (and hosted) has featured some variation of this game. And while we’re all about being uniquely one-of-a-kind, there’s a reason for the saying “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.
What do you need to play Bridal Shower Bingo?
- Enough of our FREE Bridal Shower Bingo printable game cards for each guest to have a copy.
- A pen or pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner.
How do you play?
- Before the bride begins opening her gifts, pass out a Bridal Shower Bingo game card and a pen or pencil to each guest.
- Instruct players to fill out their bridal bingo squares with gifts they believe the bride will receive, in whatever order they prefer. If guests are sharing ideas, make sure they are writing them in different squares.
- When the bride opens a gift that a guest has written, they should cross out the corresponding square. Make sure they’ve also crossed out the free square in the middle as well.
- The first player to get 5 squares in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) wins!
Extra tips for playing
- Make this game a bit easier by providing an answer key that lists the gifts the bride registered for instead of making guests guess. This option guarantees that all players have a fair chance of winning (and saves a bunch of time you’d spend waiting for guests to come up with ideas).
- Because it typically takes the bride quite some time to open all of her gifts, consider purchasing a few prizes so guests are incentivised to keep playing for 2nd and 3rd place.
- If there is any question as to the validity of an answer, have to bride be the deciding vote.
Bridal Shower Bingo printable preview
NEXT: He Said She Said