If you’re looking for a bridal shower game that is really fun without being totally cheesy, this is it! How Well Do You Know the Bride? is super simple to play, but still requires enough thought that guests are entertained without becoming bored. It’s also the perfect way for everyone involved to learn some things about the bride-to-be that they may not already know.
What do you need to play How Well Do You Know the Bride?
- Enough copies of our FREE How Well Do You Know the Bride? printable game cards so each guest (bride included!) has one.
- A pen or pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner.
How do you play?
- Give the bride a How Well Do You Know the Bride? game card and ask her to fill in her responses to each question. Be sure to keep this game card as your answer key.
- When you’re ready for the game to begin, gather guests into one area and pass out the game cards and pens/pencils. Give them approximately 10 minutes to record their answers.
- After time is up, have guests swap their game card with another player for grading.
- One by one, read through the questions and provide the correct answers. Feel free to allow guests to shout out their answers along the way, it’s guaranteed to get some serious laughs going!
- Have guests score each correct response as one point, and if you so chose, partially correct responses as a half point.
- Once you’ve finished providing the correct answers, have guests tally up their total points. The guest or guests with the highest score wins!
Extra tips for playing
- While some answers will be a matter of fact, others may be open to interpretation. If there is any question as to whether an answer is right or wrong, have the bride be the deciding factor.
- Make sure that all guests fill out their name and point total so when it comes time to hand out prizes, the winner has their game card as proof.
- This is one of those bridal shower games that may result in a multiple winners. We suggest purchasing 2-3 prizes just in case (you can always give them out to the 2nd and 3rd place players) or planning ahead with some sort of tie breaker round.
How Well Do You Know the Bride? printable preview
NEXT: Bridal Shower Bingo