When it comes to bridal shower games, you can never go wrong with the traditional bridal shower word search. Not only is it super easy to play, but it’s friendly for all ages- from the bride’s younger cousins to her grandmother (and everyone in between!) Not to mention, it’s the perfect game to keep guests entertained while the bride opens her gifts.
What do you need to play Bridal Shower Word Search?
- Enough copies of our FREE Bridal Shower Word Search printable game cards so each guest has one.
- A pen or pencil for each player.
- A prize for the winner.
How do you play?
- As the bride sits down to open her gifts, pass out a game card and pen/pencil to each guest.
- Once each player has their game card, start the clock and allow them to begin.
- The first guest to find all 20 words wins!
Extra tips for playing
- Pass out the game cards face down so no guest gets a starting advantage.
- Make sure guests continue until they are finished in case the first to complete their word search has made any mistakes.
- This game does not have to be a race or have a winner. If you wish to just play it as a filler game, have the game cards sitting out in a central area and allow guests to play at their own pace.
Bridal Shower Word Search printable preview (click image below to download)