Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning we earn commissions if you shop through the links below. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
Calling all maids and matrons of horror! Wondering how to plan a bachelorette party for your bride-to-be who loves all things Halloween? If so, you’ve come to the right haunted house.
Follow along as we bust open our spellbook and conjure up some seriously spooky Halloween bachelorette party ideas for your bestie’s last boo before “I do”.
1. Decorate Your Digs With BOOloons
When decorating for a Halloween bachelorette party, you can’t forget the booloons! Check out these punny picks:
2. Fly in Style With Freaky Favors
No Halloween bachelorette party is complete without some awesome accessories. Check out these eerie options:
3. Mix ‘n Match in Ghastly Garb
Skip the costumes and opt for some matching Halloween-themed tees. Here are our favorite frightening finds:
4. Party It Up With Deadly Drinks
Mix up a batch of boozy beverages before your ghouls’ night out. Here are some creepy concoctions:
5. Play Some Ghoulish Games
Get your competitive spirits going with these fun Halloween-themed bachelorette party games:
- Eyeball Beer Pong– Put a twist on the traditional party game by using plastic eyeballs instead of ping pong balls.
- Bobbing for Alcohol– The grown-up version of bobbing for apples. Fill up a bucket with water and mini liquor bottles.
- Circle of Death (aka ‘Kings’)– Fill a plastic pumpkin with your cocktail of choice and whoever draws the last card must drink it all. Play each card by whatever rules you wish (2’s you, 3’s me, etc.)
6. Stir in Some Bloody Bonuses
Looking for some extra chills and thrills? Check out these fun ideas:
- Have a costume contest
- Go on a guided ghost/haunted house tour
- Host a murder mystery party
- Do a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt
- Break out the Ouija board
- Swap your best ghost stories
- Book a witchy photoshoot
WHAT’S NEXT: 5 Bachelorette Party Themes That Are Totally Unique