Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning we earn commissions if you shop through the links below. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
I’m totally thrilled to announce Modern MOH’s partnership with FabFitFun, the subscription box for all your beauty, wellness and fashion needs!
Now you might be asking yourself- what does this specific subscription box have to do with being a maid of honor?
My answer: Every HBIC deserves a little TLC, so take this as a sign to treat yo’self girl!
And if subscription boxes aren’t your cup of tea, why not send your bride-to-be some self-care engagement gifts instead?
So without further ado, here is my FabFitFun Box breakdown:
- What is FabFitFun?
- How much is FabFitFun?
- How does FabFitFun work?
- FabFitFun Membership Perks
- My FabFitFun Spring 2021 Box
What is FabFitFun?
For those of you who are unfamiliar with FabFitFun, they are a membership-based subscription service that delivers carefully-curated boxes on a quarterly basis (in other words, 4x per year).
Each seasonal box contains a mix of 8-10 full-size, premium products relating to beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness, home, and tech. Combined, these products retail for over $200!
And as if that wasn’t enough incentive to join, becoming a FabFitFun member also comes with a ton of additional perks (more on that below…)
How much is FabFitFun?
Let’s be real, the biggest deciding factor in buying anything is the cost. More specifically, the idea that the total cost of your purchase is worth the implied value.
And that’s why I’m a huge fan of FabFitFun- not only are their membership fees generously low, but the retail value is also seriously unmatched.
Even better, they allow you to decide between one of two membership options:
Seasonal members subscribe to a quarterly fee of $49.99 (totaling $199.97 for the year). This fee is automatically renewed every 3 months, but you are able to cancel anytime.
Annual (aka Select) members subscribe to a yearly fee of $179.99 (which makes each box $44.99). This fee automatically renews each year, but can also be cancelled anytime.
*FabFitFun Promo: Receive $10 of your first box with code FAB10
How does FabFitFun work?
FabFitFun works in two parts: curation and customization.
This means that each box you receive will be partially curated by FFF’s team of professionals, while the rest will be customized by you!
Before you subscribe, you’ll have the opportunity to either select your first customized item or wait until after checkout to decide.
Once you subscribe, be on the lookout for an email from FabFitFun letting you know that customization has opened. From there, you simply log into your account and make your selections.
Depending on the membership plan you select, you will have the ability to select up to 5 of the 8 products included in your box.
And if you want it to be a total surprise? That’s an option too!
FabFitFun Membership Perks
Like I mentioned earlier, there are some major perks that come with your FabFitFun membership.
On top of receiving your seasonal box, you’ll have have access to the following:
- FabFitFun TV: An entire library of videos dedicated to workouts, cooking ideas, DIY and product how-tos. You can stream all content anytime, anywhere.
- FabFitFun Community: A forum where you can connect with other FFF members to share tips and ideas. You’ll also receive announcements, spoilers, giveaways, and more!
- Discounted Add-Ons & Member-Only Sales: As a FFF member, you’ll have the option to add-on a certain number of heavily-discounted products to each seasonal box. Additionally, every season FFF features a members-only Edit Sale with products discounted up to 70%.
*In addition to receiving more customization options, select (annual) members also receive early access to Customization, Add-Ons, and Edit Sales plus earlier shipping dates.
My FabFitFun Spring 2021 Box
Full disclosure: I was generously gifted this box by FabFitFun.
That being said, I would absolutely turn around and pay full-price for this service. It’s really that worth it.
No joke, the overall retail value of my box was $262!
Here’s what I got:
1. Short Stories LED Indoor Planter ($60 Value)
2. Splendid Faux Fur Slippers ($48 Value)
3. Bloomingville Woven Seagrass Coasters ($35 Value)
4. Lark & Ives Hair Scarf Bundle ($30 Value)
5. Cocofloss Tropical Trio ($28 Value)
6. Each Jewels Flower Hair Clip (2 pack) ($30 Value)
7. SFGLOW Sun’s Out Pouts Out Lip Mask ($16 Value)
8. Saie Reusable Beauty Rounds (3 pack) ($15 Value)
In my opinion, the variety and value of products included in my FabFitFun Box are top-notch.
Whether you’re a subscription box addict or simply looking to test out some new brands, I’d highly recommend giving FabFitFun a shot!